Earlier this week, my mom made the most eye pleasing drink ever. I wanted to gulp it all down the moment, I laid eyes on it and not to forget, it tasted equally refreshing. This drink is the best option to quench your thirst instantly, which means more room in your tummy and less dant from your mother; because you barely touched the delicacies on the table after drinking glass after glass of water.
Since it tastes so good and is super easy to make, I have been making this every day like a ritual. Let’s get started on how to make this yummy looking apricot drink in almost no time at all.
- 2 apricots
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2 cups of clear soda (your preference, this is just how I like it)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Peal the apricots and cut them into small pieces for easy blending.
- Blend the apricots, mint leaves in a blender.
- Add sugar, lime juice and soda and blend for a good 30 seconds.
- Serve with some crushed ice.
You can totally increase or decrease the quantity of any of the ingredients mentioned above, I do however, suggest you keep the mint leaves and the lime quantity to a minimum.
Do try it and let me know if you liked it! I know for a fact that you will.